Monday, December 21, 2015

A Holiday Message from Dirty Fingers.

Have a good Christmas.
It is easy to get discouraged at the office.  There are lots of mean, petty and crazy people.  You also have to cope with bureaucracy and office politics.  As a scrum master these issues come with the territory.  This week I wanted to take a break from that and give everyone a message of hope.

The world is a cruel place and life can be nasty and brutish.  This does not mean that we have to be.  The Christian holiday season is a time to spend with family and take stock.  There are going to be many changes in 2016 and I will be previewing them next week.

I have a great many things to be grateful for in spite of the windmills I keep jousting in my current roll.  I am rolling along in my middle age healthy and happy.  I have great family and friends who are supportive.  I also have the community of agile developers and scrum masters to provide me help and guidance.  I would not be here and this blog would not be possible without your support.  I would also like to single out two people in particular Bill Buse and Alan Dayley for being my personal muses and mentors this year.  Thanks guys.

So I would like to wish all my readers a Happy Yule, a Merry Christmas, and a joyful Kwanza and look forward to seeing you in 2016.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment