Monday, September 12, 2011

Why I Have a Board of Directors

When you decide to go into business for yourself you want to succeed and you want to do it now.  It is easy to get angry or impatient.  Fortunately, I have a board of directors who keep me focused and moving forward. 

They were the people who suggest that I get an attorney to draw up sales contracts so people who are using my service are legally obligated to pay me for that service.  They have made numerous revisions and suggestions to my business making sure nothing is missed for a venture capitalist who might want to help me out.
I found a good collection of people who I trust.  I hope that as we start selling the board will prevent me from killing my business before it has a chance to take off.  Every entrepreneur is a bit of a maverick, but I am glad that I have a board of directors who will watch my back and act as my posy.

No comments:

Post a Comment