Sunday, March 26, 2017

Taking a sick week

The hardest part of being a leader is the emotional self-control.  How do you maintain your emotional even keel when you have people lying?  How are you supposed to trust people when they let you down on a regular basis?  How do you inspire others when they are more interested in the office pool and watching the clock at the end of the day?  Usually, in this blog, I try to provide answers which I have discovered over the years.  This week I am out of answers.

I am pretty worn out at the office and I have been struggling with sleeplessness.  I also am feeling whipsawed by professional and personal setbacks.  I am not much good to myself or anyone else right now.  I am kind of messy and in a corporate environment that is a forbidden state.

I will be back next week with more wit and wisdom but for the moment I am going to take a rest.

Thank-you.

Until Next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment