Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Saying Thanks

Have a great Thanksgiving
The last ten years have been a huge challenge for me and for America in general.  I can understand why people are filled with anxiety and frustration. Yet, each time this year, I make an effort to take stock and give thanks for the simple things in life.  This year I am going to share that list with you.

  • I am grateful for tap water which I can drink…over a billion people do not have that luxury.
  • I am glad that I have my family and friends.
  • I don’t know where I would be without the support and love of my fellow parishioners at Lifebridge Church.
  • After a scary stretch, I glad that I am caught up on my mortgage.
  • I am grateful that even during this period of economic hardship I can start a business and find clients who are interested in buying.
  • I am proud that I live in a country where we have both a Tea Party Movement and Occupy Wall Street.  I hope the folks in the Occupy movement are as good at rocking the vote as the Tea party. 
  • Finally, I am grateful to all of you who have read this blog and supported me as I go through the startup process. 
I may not have any clients on the books but I am close.  So in the spirit of optimism which all entrepreneurs must have I can gladly say my cup is full.  I am grateful that all of you have given me nourishment along the way. 

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment